At present, riding distractions are one of the major causes of bike crashes. And unlike cars, the bike riders do not have essential exterior coverage to protect them from any impact from outside. So this product called Bluetooth intercom for helmets comes in handy in these situations. So if you are a bike enthusiast, this device is a must-have in your collection. With this device, you would not have to use your hands for taking important calls while driving. You can have a hands-free conversation with great ease. Comfort is one of the most sought-after factors for helmets, and when you opt for a good Bluetooth helmet, they make you ride tension-free.
Bluetooth Intercom For Helmets
This Bluetooth intercom for helmets is particularly designed for bike enthusiasts keeping in mind their safety and comfort. This intercom is also compatible with Bluetooth cell phones and is best-suited to any face helmets. Besides, people with half-face helmets can also use them. This device will make it easy for the riders to call or answer any calls, reject or hang them up. They can also redial the last call automatically and without any obstruction while driving. This device comes up with an FM radio function, and you can also enjoy the cell phone music and connect your GPS. Also, if you have a helmet with speaker pockets, you should not assume that it is the best spot for speakers. Ensure that you place the speakers in your ear to get the best sound. You might want to buy this Bluetooth Intercom For Helmets.
- Feature: Water resistant
- Feature: Noise Cancelling
- Feature: Great sound quality
- Feature: Built-in FM Radio
- Package includes: Bluetooth Intercom for Helmets
- Item Weight: 0.55kg
- Plug Type: EU Plug
- Item Width: 15cm
- The best thing about this Bluetooth intercom for helmets is that they are portable, convenient, and durable.
- Besides, they are easy to handle and use. It offers great benefit to the drivers as it allows you to have hassle-free driving on the road.
- The device can connect and manage four people at one time. Besides, they are water-resistant and are equipped for noise cancellation. Also, they have a great sound quality and come in-built with an FM radio.
- Sometimes, when you encounter twisted roads, this wireless connectivity between different bikes can be a bit spotty. It may leave riders dependent on hand signals.
- The device comes with a noise filtering technology, but sometimes these can also dampen the volume of human voices. It can make communication difficult, especially at higher speeds with Bluetooth intercom mounting systems.
When you have planned a bike ride along with your friends, and you readily find yourself in a situation where you need to communicate with fellow riders, this Bluetooth intercom for helmets comes in handy. They are also considered to contribute to safety to a degree and thus can be used by the bikers.